Theme 1: Public Health Services:
- To create awareness on health and hygiene related matters.
- To make quality improvements of health infrastructural assets with development of technical skills.
- To ensure effective implementation of health programmes.
- To arrange measures for garbage cleaners.
- To contain and prevent the occurrence of communicable diseases.
Theme 2: Reproductive and Child Health Care Services:
- To ensure 100% institutional delivery by woman and enlistment of all pregnant woman during first trimester (ie within 12 week of pregnancy).
- To immunize 100% of infants by the age of one year against 6 vaccine preventable diseases.
- To widen permanent contraceptive services for extensive family planning with special thrust on non scalpel vasectomy (NSV)
- To effectively promote ANC and PNC services
Theme 3: All other Government Programmes for Preventive Health Care and other Independent Initiatives taken by the ULB:
- Ensure implementation of all National programme like Pulse Polio Immunisation, Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme, Modified Leprosy Elimination Campaign, HIV/AIDS and Family Health Awareness programme, National Filaria Programme under National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme etc.
- To undertake wider coverage of vector control programme to combat break of endemic diseases by effectively using all logistics including human resources and to speedily implement govt. health programme.